Monday, January 04, 2010

Sliding

It's cold today - and very slippery!! But it's also sunny and since today is our last day off for Christmas we decided to go for a little walk with my nephew, who spent the afternoon with us. We hit a slippery little slope on our way and the kids had so much fun sliding down - on their butts LOL
Actually I had so many photos to choose from today - but this one just shows how much fun they were having :) This is our weather today...
I took the photo at around 3:15 today and the sun was about to set so it was already getting a little dark - but I like it anyway :)

And two layouts again - I'm slowly but surely getting into my scrapping mode LOL

This is Matthildur Inga on a walk we took on Saturday. It was cold and she had rosy cheeks and a red nose - although she firmly denied having a red nose, telling us that she was NOT Rudolph!! I used Julie Bullock's gorgeous kit, Snowtime, available at Scrap Orchard.

And Lovisa Lin on that same walk. The lighting was just perfect and she got herself in between the straw in the snow and posed away :) I used PST Designs' gorgeous Somewhere Above, available at Pickleberry Pop.

That's it for today. I hope you're having a wonderful day - and thank you so much for stopping by :)

No comments: