Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Dancing

Today was our first day back to school and work after Christmas and New Years. Both my daughters have been on vacation since December 18 - and today, when they got back home at around 4:30, they were both tired. When they are tired, they start out by sitting in front of the TV for 5 minutes with empty faces. Then, when they have recharged, they get fun LOL Matthildur wanted to watch a show with lots of singing, and the whole time, she sang with the show and danced around the living room floor, just oozing energy!! Then she ate and was asleep in 2 minutes flat LOL
I apologize for the horrible quality of the photo - but I have a horrid feeling that my faithful old camera is giving up. All my photos are turning really grainy these days. Or maybe I just need to cuddle it a bit :)

No layouts today - but thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Birgit Kerr said...

Oh that totally sounds like Anna! She does the same thing! And the photo might be grainy but it's still oh so cute!

Nonnie said...

It's such a joyful picture!! I know what you mean about being tired - some days my 6yo comes home from school and is asleep before the 6'oclock news!