Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Nights

My girls wait for Friday night all week. They get to stay up later than usual, eat popcorn in the livingroom and watch their favorite two shows in the world :)They put their pajamas on after dinner and get cozy on the sofa while I or my husband make popcorn. Then we all sit down and watch these two stupid shows; a talkshow with two Icelandic comedians and Icelandic Wipe-Out. Both are ok entertainment on a Friday night when you're so tired you hardly want to think LOL And the humor of the two talkshow hosts is pretty much level with Lovisa's seven year old humor - so it's a fun night :)

I forgot to post my week 2 layouts yesterday, so here they are...
I am so loving biograffiti's 365 templates, and I love the simple and clean look of Kristen Rice's 365 kit mixed with the beautiful doodled elements of Weeds & Wildflowers' Hodge Podge kits. I think this is basically the look I'm going for all year.

No comments: