Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Healthy living

Today is the first day of my healthy living plan LOL so I made salad for myself for dinner even though the girls got sausages.
I love salad - in any way shape or form, so I don't know why I don't make it more often. Probably because I'm the only one who'll eat it LOL

Layouts - I finally got into DST today, although only periodically!!

This is Matthildur at 18 months. She was mesmerized by all the colorful and huge butterflies in a butterfly garden we took her to :) I used Kjersti's gorgeous Swept Away kit.

And that's Lovisa beating her little sister in the Dinosaur Playstation game they like to play :) I used Scrapidea-timkova's new kit, In a Good Mood.

Ok, that's it. Layouts are of course linked for full credit. Thanks for stopping by - and happy Wednesday :)

No comments: