Sunday, January 31, 2010

Meeting of cats

We went for another walk today - the weather is just fantastic! - and while we were spending some time at the playground, our cat (which always comes with on walks :) met a huge tomcat! I was a bit worried because our cat is a tiny little thing, but I shouldn't have. She ran him off with her look LOL She just gave him the evil eye - and off he ran!!Can you see her eyes? I wouldn't want to be the cat on the other end of that look LOL

And since today is the last day of January, I finished my monthly layouts with the last 3 days of January...

And I decided to do a monthly compilation page of all my monthly photos as well...That's it for January :) I hope your weekend was good - I know it was fun for us - and thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

chantal said...

Oh, I love that compilation page! You are doing real great with this 365 project!

chantal said...

Oops, that comment was from me! Chantal

Jan J. said...

Kung Fu Panda Rosalin (is there more to that name ? LOL) is a tough cookie and very cute! How fun that she takes walks with you. Our neighbor's cat Galaxy walks with us a lot.