Friday, January 08, 2010

Making bread

We are trying to adapt a healthier and cheaper lifestyle LOL Part of that is making our own bread. We have a breadmaker so it's not like it's a huge deal - but sometimes I just feel that it's easier to buy it. So I'm trying not to buy any bread, then we are forced to make it ourselves :) Matthildur Inga loves to help with any kind of housework - all 3 year olds do, don't they? - so she got to help her dad put the ingredients in the bread maker.
Lovisa would have had her nose in there too, but she had a friend over so she was busy playing :)

I've got a couple of layouts too :)

Matthildur Inga on Christmas Eve. I used Scrapidea-Timkova's new Granny's Christmas Tale.

This is Lovisa Lin on a trip we took in July 2008. We were visiting a secluded bay area - there was no one there except us, some birds, an awesome view and total quietness. Even the girls decided to honor it and just take it in :) I used Dawn Inskip's gorgeous new goodies that were released at The Lilypad today. She is guesting there this month and has some fantastic stuff for the January BYOC!!

This is Matthildur during that same trip. There were some ruins there from an old fishing station and she was enjoying trying to balance herself on the rocks and leftover walls :) I used Irene V Alexeeva's gorgeous new kit, Kiss Him He's Green, perfect for fairytale layouts - and even Valentine's layouts!

4 comments:

Magdalena (m2m) said...

Beautiful pages Lilja!!!! Yes, Maciek also wants to help in everything :) I have some funny photos from Christmas preparations, like Maciek making dumplings or cookies :) I think I need to teach him cooking more often, he loves it so much :)

Melissa said...

I love homemade bread. It looks like you have a wonderful helper!

Jan J. said...

I so want a bread maker but I am afraid after using it a while it will end up stacked in the cupboard with our dusty panini maker :-) But I love the thought of warm fresh bread with a bit of butter and the smell of it cooking in the house. Beautiful LOs!

chantal said...

We make our own bread too! Always love the smell!
Gorgeous LOs, Lilja!!! No Vera LO this week? I'm wondering, you know.