Sunday, January 10, 2010

American pancakes

We got up rather late today - at least for us :) Usually the girls get up sometime between 5 and 7am, and theydrag us out of bed with them. This morning, they woke up just after 7, but instead of getting us up, they started to play, so we could stay in bed until 9!!! Getting out of bed at 9 is almost unheard of in my house LOL
My husband made us brunch today, bacon and eggs and American pancakes. I love it when he does that!!
After that heavy brunch, we went out and walke 3,5 km to my in-laws' house. Lovisa was a trooper and walked the whole way, but Matthildur only made it a very short distance and then she got a ride in the pack on her dad's back :) She's a lazy butt LOL

I'm in charge of the Member Spotlight Challenge this month over at Scarp Orchard. I'm highlighting a layout by keyr, called Attitude. I made it into a template, which is offered free for the challenge...I made this layout with the template, using Wild Dandelion Designs & Kristin Cronin-Barrow's gorgeous collab, Snowy Sweetness :)These are my girls on January 2 :)

Well, that's it for today. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend and thank you for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Jan J. said...

What a good hubby you have! I think that walk worked it off. I wish we had some better winter wear so we could walk again but normally we don't need it here and the two times I bought heavy coats for the girls they refused to wear them. Now I think they would gladly wear them as we haven't been above freezing in a while!