Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New layouts

I just have a few new layouts to show today :)

This is my family :) We had a little photoshoot back in August, just before my husband returned to sea, to get a new photo for him to hang in his cabin on board the ship. I think it turned out pretty good :) I used a wonderful text path template from Scrapping with Liz and Jady Day Studios' gorgeous kit, Sweet Love o'Mine - both available at Scrap Orchard.

We went to a 100 year old public garden in the west fjords of Iceland in July 2009. It's close to an old boarding school and the principal started the garden in August 1909 to show what can be grown in Icelandic soil, which is rather difficult - not to mention the harsh weather and sea salt which kills a lot of our vegetation. His garden became an inspiration for many to start experimenting in gardening. This was a fun visit, we went there with my in-laws, and everybody enjoyed it in gorgeous weather I used Penny Springmann's new Bent Bunches and her Family Tree kit.

Thanks for looking :)

No comments: