Saturday, January 09, 2010

Cleaning up

My daughters had friends over this afternoon - and after they left at 6pm, the girls' room was like a tornado had just hit it. So, they were sent in to clear up a bit - and for some reason, they actually did it smiling, singing, dancing and made it into a game LOLThat's Lovisa Lin showing my how to enjoy cleaning up a room :) Other than that, today was supposed to be about cleaning, organizing and putting away Christmas decorations. Well, I finished taking everything down and making the pile on the diningroom table almost as big as a mountain of decorations. I also managed to clean out the kitchen a bit and make it workable again - AND, I managed to clean out our closet, which was no little feat, let me tell you!!! There is just too much stuff around here - and this year I've sworn to de-clutter the house. I'm going to go through everything and give away or throw away all that hasn't been used since we moved in here 4,5 years ago. And that's a LOT of stuff!! I'm a big gatherer of stuff - but I really enjoy living in an un-cluttered house, so I have to stop with the gathering LOL

Anyways, in between cleaning and organizing, I made a double layout with one of Penny Springmann's new double templates :)
It's a bit small on here, but if you like, you can take a better look at the left side here, and the right side here :)

Well, that's it for today. Thank you for stopping by - I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

chantal said...

How I wish Lian would be so willingly and happy to clean up her room! Gorgeous photo,btw!
And wonderful LO!