Saturday, January 16, 2010

Big cleaning!

Today, the Christmas decorations were finally put in boxes and in storage - which meant that I could also finally clean the house and get it back to pre-Christmas normalcy LOL The girls were extremely helpful when it came to cleaning!
This is Lovisa, wiping down all the wooden surfaces of our furniture :) Matthildur took care of all the glass surfaces and then she tried vaccuming, but gave up after a couple of minutes LOL

I've got a couple layouts to show too :)

This is Lovisa singing in her Children's choir at church just before Christmas. I used Camila Designs' gorgeous new kit, Bright & New.

Matthildur Inga helping her dad make bread the other day. She loves putting the ingredients in the breadmaker :) I used Tracie Stroud's gorgeous kit, Beautiful Life.

And our referral photo of Lovisa. She was about 7 months when this photo was taken - and we got to see it for the first time on January 9, 2004, when she was 13 months old. I used a fantastic collab from Dawn Inskip and Kaye Winiecki, called Zodiac.

That's it for today. The layouts are all linked for full credit. Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope your weekend is wonderful :)

1 comment:

Magdalena (m2m) said...

Lilja, how sweet Lovisa looked when she was 7 months, wow, I can't believe she's so grown-up right now :) Great to hear that your girls are so helpful to you :)
I can't wait to see your 2009 pages with photos :) I'll do mine later this week, I still didn't prepare templates for other months, then some photos editing etc. so I need more time for that :)

I can't believe you don't like snow ;) That's ironic that you live on Iceland ;) I like winter when it's snow outside and it's -5 Celsius degrees. I hate winter when it's just raining here.