Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bathtime

The girls take mostly showers these days so taking a bath is a rare thing. But it's always fun - and today they wanted a proper bath so I ran them a nice warm bubble bath, where they stayed and played for a good hour :)
That's Matthildur Inga having fun in the tub :)

And layouts...

This is Lovisa at the end of November. She is just gorgeous - even if I say so myself LOL
I used Design by KAT's beautiful kit, Glorious Grey, available at ScrapScandiStyle.

Both my girls are pink to the core LOL This is Matthildur Inga at 19 months, being her adorable self :) I used a new charity kit from MeKa Designs, called 100% Girl.

And lastly, there is a new charity collab brewing in the Orchard. It's called One Love and it's raising money for disaster relief in Haiti. There is an unbelievable list of fabulous designers working together on this kit - so be sure to keep your eyes open, because it will be hitting the stores SOON!!!
Well, that's it for today. Thank you for stopping by - and I hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

2 comments:

Jan J. said...

BOTH your girls are gorgeous - it's not just you! So cute of Matthildur in the bathtub! We all do baths all the time - no showers for us! That's my reading spot LOL!

I am so happy to hear about the collab kit. I love how so many in the internet world are coming up with creative ways to raise money to help in this terrible tragedy. So frustrating to be basically out of work when I want to do more to help but in small ways like this I can do something.

Magdalena (m2m) said...

Lilja, your girls have great photos :) My kids also love taking baths and they always had to have a bath. I need to make them bathing photos, how they play together :)