Sunday, January 03, 2010

Guitar solos

My 3,5 year old went from crying to hyper in just a matter of seconds many times today. I guess it's time for Kindergarten again - she's been off since December 18 LOL
This photo is taken just a couple of minutes after her lates meltdown - she found her big sister's old guitar and proceeded in giving us a concert, with quite the stage show, dancing, singing and playing the guitar. It was fun to look at and listen to - but it was really difficult to get a decent photo of her since she moved around so much LOL
Other than that, the day has been quite uneventful. We went outside a little bit but all the photos I took were bad. I think it's the weird lighting we are having. It's only a few hours of daylight here and today it was overcast so it really never got really bright. So, I didn't have enough light to take photos with the flash off - and if I turned the flash on, it looked like I was taking photos during the night. And I didn't have time to play around with the camera settings - so it's my own fault too LOL I also thought of posting a photo of our dinner since we are back to normal eating and trying to keep it really low calorie - but I didn't think anyone would like seeing a photo of boiled cod mashed with boiled potatoes and a little bit of ketchup :)

Oh, I have a couple of layouts too. I'm trying to get back into scrapping mode after having spent all of December doing almost anything but. It's slowly coming back!!

This is Lovisa Lin on New Years Eve 2008. I haven't scrapped the 2009 photos yet. I used Edeline Marta's new kit, New Beginning, available now at Scrapbook Bytes.

And this is Matthildur Inga shoveling our sidewalk during our late November snow storm. She enjoyed it only when she was shielded from the wind :) I used Katrin's Designs' new winter kit, Magical Winter Dream.

Both layouts are linked for full credit :)

That's it for now - thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope your day is wonderful!!

1 comment:

Jan J. said...

Matthildur Inga is growing up so fast and seems to be a lively little thing LOL! She's a cutie.