Thursday, January 07, 2010

Playstation

I had a meeting this afternoon and got home a bit late. When I got home the girls and my husband were busy singing with Queen on Singstar - a totally unbelievably difficult band to sing with!!! When they were done, the girls got to play their Dinosaur game on the Playstation, where Lovisa won game after game after game - but Matthildur didn't care in the least, so it was a good deal, I thought, since both were having fun :)
This is Lovisa, my 7 year old, enjoying her victory LOL

So, it's been a week and I decided to scrap my layouts right away. I'm going to keep it simple. I use Biograffiti's 365 templates - which are almost like completed layouts if you choose them to be, but I added a little bit extra, backgrounds and a couple of elements, mixed from K Studio's 365 kit from last year and Weeds & Wildflowers' Hodge Podge series, also from last year.
I add the photos to the layouts each day when I add them to the blog and to facebook, so basically they are ready when the 7th photo goes in there :) So, here's my Week 1...The layouts are not linked, since I'm not going to upload them to online galleries. Only here and facebook.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you're having a wonderful day :)

No comments: