Monday, January 18, 2010

The postal service...

...it's not good, or so it seems. Today the girls got a letter from Zozo, our au pair last year. It was posted on December 3, 2009 in Malmö, Sweden. I think the post must have been a bit disoriented and taken the long way around the globe, because if you take the short way, there is only a 2,5 hour short flight from Reykjavik to Malmö LOLThe girls loved getting mail, and have already written letters to Zozo demanding more letters and cards from her :)

I've got layouts :)

Our family portrait LOL I used It's Snow Fun from Faith True and one of Suzy Q's Big Picture Templates :)

This one is a bit unusual for me. It's less about the photo and more about my feelings when I took it. I used Phuong Ton's gorgeous Altered Inspired Minikit, available at Scrapbook Graphics. Her papers are a work of art - you can take them and frame them as is. Seriously stunning!!

And last one tonight...
This is Matthildur Inga at 18 months in December 2007. She had been wanting a pink phone, just like her sister's, and Santa had just brought her a beautiful pink Barbie phone, complete with it's own shiny and glittery pink bag. So she was very happy :) I used Irene V Alexeeva's gorgeous new kit, Dream With Me, available at Scrap Orchard.

No comments: