Wednesday, January 06, 2010

The kittens...

We have 3 kittens in the house, they are approaching the 8 week mark, almost ready to leave the house and their mother for new families. When the Christmas tree and the decorations went up, they were too small to figure out that they could have fun with it. Not any more!!!! Now, they definitely know how much fun a Christmas tree can be! They climb up in the middle, then walk on the branches until they get to the edge - where they can easily reach the fun decorations and lights. So much fun for them, not so much for me LOL
We have a fake tree and sometimes I find the branches scattered around the livingroom floor - decorations still attached, but the lights hanging to the floor. This is Anna, having fun with the lights. I was reading Pippi Longstocking to the girls when the kittens were born, so their names are Lína (Pippi), Anna and Tommi :) It's good we had two girl kitties and one boy kittie LOL

Ok, I've got layouts too :)

This is Matthildur Inga on January 2. She was tired on our walk and lay down in the snow with such a sweet smile. She's really energetic, but gets really tired on walks so our resolution is to adapt a healthier and more active lifestyle with the girls in the new year. She needs to build up stamina - and so do we :) I used Phuong Ton's gorgeous new kit, Resolutions, available at Scrapbook Graphics.

Matthildur Inga again. This time in February 2007, when she was just a few days short of 8 months. It was National Bun Day in Iceland - a day where we stuff ourselves with buns filled with whipped cream and jam and covered with chocolate on top LOL This day falls on a Monday every year in February - and this was Matthildur's first taste of whipped cream. She LOVED it :) I used a bunch of new stuff from Dawn Inskip, available at Catscrap and Pickleberry Pop.

That's it for today. Thank you so much for stopping by - and have a wonderful day :)

1 comment:

Jan J. said...

Oh my goodness - I am going to start a campaign to have National Bun Day here in the US! That sounds like a very yummy day LOL! Love the LO of Matthildur Inga in the snow and that kit is destined to be mine, broke or not. I love the dried flower stalks and I saw some nice paper on CDS from that. I wish we could take one of your kittens but I guess it's a bit far to pick it up!