Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kittens

Well, we have kittens. They will be 8 weeks old on Thursday - and they are a big pain in the back side. But they are also immeasurably cute and adorable LOL My girls adore them - sometimes they love them a little too much, but the kittens don't seem to mind some tough love now and then :) I love them - but they irritate me terribly, especially at night. They sleep from 7 pm until midnight, which is when I usually go to bed. At that time they start to play. A lot!!! And usually on my bed - on top of me, and part of their play is running as fast as they can across my face. Again. And Again. It's no fun - and I can't wait for them to leave, although I know I will miss them :)That's two of them, sleeping soundly on my bed until I woke them with my flash. They did not like it one little bit - they are giving me the evil eye, and I believe one of them is sticking his tongue out at me!!! But that's what they get for waking me up in the middle of the night LOL

No layouts today, DST is giving me trouble :)

No comments: