Monday, February 28, 2011
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
If you love creating hybrid projects, writing digital scrapbooking tutorials, socializing with other digi scrappers, blogging, tweeting/social media,creating digital scrapbook layouts with stunning Studio Girl Products, then….we would love to hear from you!
Call closes February 28th, 2011
We must have:
- your name
- list of current CT teams
- tell us a bit about your life
- when/how often you are available daily, weekly etc…
You must include one or more of the following along with your standard information from above.
- link to your best gallery(ies)
- link to your digscrapping site blog posts
- link to your favorite hybrid project
- link to your fb/twitter accounts
- link to a challenge/forum projects you have hosted
- link to any tutorials you have written
Sunday, February 13, 2011
And here's my part of the train...
Your next stop on the train is SussieM's blog ...
Thursday, February 10, 2011
However, I decided to do them a little differently this year, and not be obsessive about daily photos. If I didn't take a photo one day, it's ok. I just journal a little bit about that day instead. Since some days, I take a lot of photos while on others I might not take even one, so I decided on an option where I could sometimes include more than one photo from each day, as well as journal a little bit about world events of the month as well as our lives.