Thursday, February 10, 2011

January 2011...

...since I stuck to P365 in 2010, I decided to do it again in 2011. Those pages are just so much fun to have, I couldn't imagine not having them for 2011.

However, I decided to do them a little differently this year, and not be obsessive about daily photos. If I didn't take a photo one day, it's ok. I just journal a little bit about that day instead. Since some days, I take a lot of photos while on others I might not take even one, so I decided on an option where I could sometimes include more than one photo from each day, as well as journal a little bit about world events of the month as well as our lives.

I am using Biograffiti's Project 365 2011 templates for the "photo-a-day" double layout for each month...And then I'm using Biograffiti's My Life & Story templates to include the remaining photos and the current affairs journaling for the month. Molly has an amazing variety within that template album, so I can include any number of double pages I choose to, depending on the number of photos that month. It gives me the option to include a page or two with photos from trips or special events. Anyways, here are my January pages...I totally love this - and I love including the full page photos :) I'm planning on having all of these pages printed in a book for us, and then I'll take a selection of the My Live & Story pages and print them in a yearly photobook for the grandparents.

I scrapped the January pages, using a kit by Taylormade Designs (collab with FeiFei's Stuff) and some elements from Weeds & Wildflowers.

No comments: