Sunday, January 04, 2009

Day 4

I took tons of photos today - I have to recharge my camera battery every day these days LOL I take the camera everywhere and my little one is now getting into the habit of sticking her face in the camera and saying "Take my photo, mom" - and then she puts on her best smile. Her best smile, in her opinion, is when she shuts her eyes really hard, wrinkles her nose and opens her lips really wide but with teeth closed :) She is the cutest thing - but I prefer her with her big baby blues open and a genuine smile!

This is my photo(s) for day 4We went for a walk in the rain today - and the girls got to take their dolls with. I tried out the sepia function on my camera, and I think it turned out pretty good. Basically, the photos I took today were, mostly bad, some were ok and a couple were really good. In my humble opinion of course LOL These actually fall in the ok category - but when I was looking through them, I liked how they looked side by side, even though one is looking north and the other is looking south :)

No layouts today - I'm in a serious slump! Thank you so much for stopping by :)

12 comments:

micheleabelphoto said...

Love these photos. And the sepia tone works so well with the mood. I'd say these would fall in the "really good" category!

Kim said...

Your photos and presentation are amazing! Nicely done!

Katie said...

Awesome! You're such a good mom. I never take my kids for walks let alone in the rain. We do all sorts of other things, but I hate walking just to walk, and being wet in my clothing is icky.

I think we're going to make this one of my resolutions - Take walks in the rain, splash in puddles and have a mud fight. :)

Anonymous said...

I always love to look at your beautiful photos! Gorgeous shoots!

Chreamps said...

The sepia is just beautiful - what great scenery there!

JoAnn Stringer said...

Lovely photos -- I like the reflection from the rain.

Anonymous said...

WOW! These are outstanding photo's and the sepia is perfect!

Valarie said...

I think these photos are fabulous! I love the tone, the perspective, just everything!

Linda said...

Oh my Lilja. How I wish I had your talent for photos. Because these are not "ok" photos...these are "very good" photos. And I'm sure that I'll be seeing them soon as "very good" layouts!

Cindy (lillypond) said...

I love your photos and the way you've used the sepia tone!

Leslie said...

i love rain photos and these are fantastic!

Sarah Graves said...

I love these photos especially the shiny wood with the reflections on it, really cool!