Saturday, January 03, 2009

Day 2 - and 3

I'm a bit late with Day 2 so I'll combine it with Day 3 :)

Yesterday was a quiet day for us. Mostly because the girls were still tired from staying up until midnight on New Years Eve, but also because last night, my husband went back to work and we just wanted a nice family oriented day. He'll be away until Tuesday. We just read books, played games and then the girls took a bath - which was almost the highlight of the day LOL I have to admit, though, that the photo is posed - I bribed them with chocolate to get the cuddle :) You can tell, too, because neither of them has that tender look that comes from an impulse cuddle between the two of them LOLI used a frame by Christina Renee.

Today has been another quiet day. I think because December was so busy that everyone welcomes some quieter days. At least I do, and then the girls have to LOL
The girls have been almost on their best behaviour today, although, I had to take them with to a little meeting I had this afternoon and they showed all their worst sides! To top it, Matthildur, who is in potty training, peed in her pants (tights, pants, snowsuit), so I had to leave the meeting and take them home early. It was my own fault since I forgot to put a diaper on before we left. Oh well, LOL
Anyways, todays photo shows the girls playing Twister. Lovisa got this for Christmas and it's a never-ending source of fun for them.And it's the same frame by Christina Renee.

I've been in a scrapping rut, but managed a layout yesterday. I did it for the New Year resolution challenge over at Pickleberry Pop. Dawn Inskip is sponsoring it with a fab mini kit...which I used on this layout.
I don't really make resolutions, and this year is no different, but I am determined to teach my little, badly brought up, spitfire some manners this year. Her big sister has very good manners, and always has - but this one has no manners whatsoever!! I do realize it's our fault for not teaching it to her properly, so that will be the task this year LOL

That's it for today - thank you so much for looking :)

17 comments:

Sabine said...

I wish you a Happy New Year Lilja!
May you have some great times with family and a quiet and funny year.

Good luck with teaching some good manners to your little one. I am sure you will succeed here, as you did for the older one ;)

Unknown said...

Great pictures for 365!!!

Lilbirdscrap said...

Love your blog! Everyone seems to be doing the picture a day! Great pic rather it was posed or not!

Anonymous said...

wow, wonderful photos! good luck with your goal :-) I need to do this too for my boys ... LOL

Anonymous said...

great pics!!!

tconlan said...

Love the great photos of your girls! Sounds like you had some great family time!

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

I loved twister too as a kid LOL! I still would if I Was in shape enough to play it, adorable photos! I know all to well about the bribed cuddling lmao!

Katie said...

Awesome photos!!!

Chreamps said...

Love your photo's and even if it is posed it came out great! Wish that would work on my son (LOL)! Love the twister shot! Wonderful layout, too! It's so much fun to see everyone's shots!

Kathy said...

These are great shots. And your LO turned out FAB~!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Lilja - I have to do the 365 challenge thing :) xx

Cindy said...

What a beautiful photo!

Valarie said...

great photos! I just adore photos where the kids are posing together like they never have a disagreement! thats a very nice layout too! if you have any tips you can provide in teaching the manners I could use some help teaching mine too! lol

Miss Chris said...

Hey, if bribery gets you great pictures like that then keep it up!!

Meg said...

Adorable photos and your LO is gorgeous!

Jamie said...

This is great. Love the twister game, different from that in the states. Also love your resolution too, I think I should do that as well for my little one.

Anonymous said...

Your top photo is precious. I'm adding you to my blog reader.

I was wondering if you could do me a favor? My blog is lifebydesign.typepad.com. You have me listed on the project 365 (thanks so much for that btw) but the link is to my old blog. Could you change the link to the above - right now it has the "my_weblog" extension which is the old blog - and of course I would much rather have people directed to my new one. lol Thanks!