Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 18

It's late, I'm tired and I'm off to bed LOL - but first I'm going to upload today's photo...
We have cold weather and snow right now - the weather forecast calls for more snow, we might even get a slight blizzard LOL. Anyways, I took the girls for a walk this morning - we went out at 11 am, and it was almost light outside. You can see the sun still trying to rise over our little glacier. This is in a neighbours garden - I wish it was mine, but it's not. My garden is a total mess.
Anyways, I have lots to post tomorrow - photo, layouts, awards!!! But this will do for tonight :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a good night!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's almost light at 11am? The sun rises late where you are! Does that mean it stays out later too?

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

wow! The weather is cold here but we don't have snow. The photo looks nice too.

Trish said...

Beautiful! I want a garden so bad! LOL!

Teresa said...

I always love your pictures...I cannot imagine that fun view all the time :)

Emma said...

Have a good rest, stay warm and great pic.

tconlan said...

the sky looks pink against the ice - so pretty! It must be hard to have so little daylight!

Kimberly said...

Absolutely beautiful! I LOVE seeing your part of the world! Thanks so much for including it in your blog photos!

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Awsome photo. I love snow, but since I live in an iseland, far out in the sea in middle Norway, the gulfstream makes sure ther seldom is any :(

JoAnn Stringer said...

It's so interesting to glimpse into your world -- snow covered mountains and ice-bound gardens!