Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 19 & 20, Awards & more...

First of all, I got an award from three people on the same day!!! Thank you so much Carin, Crystal and Chantal - it's very much appreciated!!
So, my blog is fabulous :)And now I have to list my 5 top addictions! That should be easy, but since I don't think I can list my computer 5 times, here goes - and in no certain order :)
1) My laptop
2) Digi scrapping
3) Coffee
4) My girls & DH
5) Chocolate
I'm pretty boring - I can usually be found in front of my laptop somewhere around my messy whenever I'm not in front of my computer at work :)

And now, I'll nominate these bloggers...
1) Janett
2) Kristin Vald
3) Jasmin
4) Megan
5) Miranda

I'm home with a sick kid today - my 2,5 year old had problems breathing all night. She is fine now - but I slept maybe 2-3 hours so I'm beat. I'm also totally uninspired and last night I realized I hadn't taken a single photo all day - and the girls were in bed. So I went looking through the house, and it was either the pile of unfolded laundry, or these leftover Christmas Balls...
Today's photo was taken a few minutes ago - it's my baby lying on the trampoline watching Dora the Explorer. Apparently, it makes her feel better LOL
Thank you so much for looking - and have a wonderful day :)

19 comments:

Teresa said...

OH I am sorry you have a sick little one :(

Anonymous said...

love that picture of the Xmas balls...very pretty.
Hope your little one feels better real soon !!

AlaskaMoffitts said...

Hope your little one is feeling much better today!

Kathy said...

Hope she is better and you get rest...the ornaments is cute - reminds me of how we always have a few Christmas strays around the house as well.

Lena said...

awww, of course a trampoline and Dora can make one feel better! Hugs to her!

Kerri said...

Funny how TV makes kids feel better! I hope she really does soon and that you get a better nights sleep
Hugs
Kerri

Anonymous said...

My little one loves Dora too when she is sick. Hope your feels better soon! Love the christmas balls pic!!

Jane said...

Surely a trampoline and Dora is just the magic cure!!!!
Love the picture of the christmas balls too!

Carla Phillips said...

So sorry your lil one was not feeling well.. Hope shes back to feeling better soon! Love the photos!

Ellay said...

How cute! I hope she feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Dora always makes my little girl feel better :) Hope she gets better soon!

Iris said...

Oh, hopes she gets better soon!
Love your photos!

Emma said...

Hope she feels better soon, seems everyone has sickness going around right now. Glad this makes her feel some better.

tconlan said...

Hope she feels better and you both get some sleep soon! Love the coloring on that pic!

Chreamps said...

The ornaments turned out wonderful (wish I could be so uninspired - LOL)! Sorry your little one isn't feeling well. Isn't it funny what comforts them when they don't feel well - great pic of her!

~Susie~ said...

Hope she's feeling better!

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

I love your photos today! The mask on the first one is really cool and your daughters so cute!! I hope she feels better soon. Being sick is no fun!

Meg said...

Such a cute photo! I love the angle of the shot. I hope she feels better soon.
Thanks so much for nominating my blog! That is very kind of you!!

Miranda Barten said...

Sorry about your sick daughter..hope she feels better now!

Thanks for the award!! :)