Saturday, December 08, 2007

Zhuang Village

Somehow everything is happening these days. I just got a CT job with Simonetta Rossi!!! Yeah!! Have you seen her designs? Absolutely amazing and gorgeous in every way! I'm really excited about working with her stuff!Anyway, I did my first couple of layouts with Simonetta's products today. The photos are from our China trip in 2004. We went to visit this small Zhuang village in the Guangxi Province in southern China. It is so beautiful there, I can't wait to go again!
I used a paperpack called Paris Café, her Grungy Blending Masks and Tea Stained Alpha. On the first one I also used some of her Eclectic Mix Extras which will be available in Simonetta's store at Sophia Sarducci's on Monday.

1 comment:

candy said...

wohoooo congratulation on you ct :)