Friday, December 21, 2007

The New Year

Here are some more blue layouts :-)
Last year, before midnight on December 31, we went to see a firework show and wait for the new year to come. Matthildur Inga was only 6 months old and slept soundly in her carseat. Lovisa Lin had just turned 4 and for a long time she had talked about how she had fallen asleep and missed the fireworks on the previous New Years Eve. She was absolutely NOT going to repeat that! So, she stayed awake, and very patiently waited for the new year to come. When the clock finally struck midnight, she was SO ready to go to bed!

I used an amazing kit by Lauraskathi called Merry Christmas. It's not in her shop at Funky Playground until Monday, December 24, but I am a guest on her CT for January and got to play with it early! Yeah - I still can't believe my luck!

As usual: Clicking the layouts brings you to my DST gallery for details and credits. Clicking the kit brings you to Kathi's store at FPD.

No comments: