Monday, December 24, 2007

Fall...

I've had enough of snowy layouts and Christmasy layouts so I decided to do a fall layout :-) I haven't scrapped nearly all of my fall photos so I thought I'd take a little break from Christmas. After all - tonight I'll have tons more Christmas photos to scrap, so it's probably my last fall layout possibility for a while LOL!
Anyway, these photos are from September 2006. We were walking home from my older daughter's friend's birthday party, the weather was awsome and the colors of the leaves were just perfect. It didn't hurt that my daughter was in such a good mood that she ran giggling back and forth and had such a good time!
I used a beautiful fall kit that Rebecca Lynn released this fall. It's called Harvest and has the most gorgeous colors.

As usual, clicking the layouts brings you to my DST gallery for details and credits. Clicking the kit brings you to it in Rebecca's OScraps shop.

Merry Christmas everybody!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

REALLY gorgeous LOs!