Thursday, December 06, 2007

Sliding...

We took a little weekend trip with some friends at the end of November. We stayed at a summer house close to the Geysir and Golden Waterfall area. They are big tourist attractions here in Iceland. Since we were so close and the weather on the Saturday was just beautiful, we decided to visit Geysir. The sun was shining but it was freezing cold and the road was really icy. The walking path to the Geysir was really icy too - and the three girls loved it!! They had so much fun sliding and falling the whole way. They laughed and giggled and their joy was so contagious that they gathered quite a crowd of tourists who giggled with them and took lots of photos of them :-)I did the first of the two pages for a scraplift challenge over at Vera Lim's blog. She has the most amazing stuff! The second page is just that: the second page :-) I didn't really know where I was going with it, but I think it turned out ok.

As usual, clicking the layouts brings you to my DST gallery for a closer look and credits. The display book is by Blushbutter.

5 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

As always, your layous are gorgeous. Wow, Iceland seems so exotic to me. I'll bet its just beautiful. Enjoy your day and weekend and keep those fabulous layouts coming.

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a layout! that is absolutely beautiful! And it looks like they had so much fun!!!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Rachel said...

Those pages are just beautiful, love the way it looks like a book. I'll have to check Vera's blog out! Thanks!

Unknown said...

What beautiful layouts they really showcase the delight.

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

What amazingly beautiful layouts! Just stunning. I love the display book too.