Sunday, December 02, 2007

First post!

Ok, here goes. I decided to try my hand at blogging in English. It gives me a chance to keep it up - better not get too rusty!! And besides, the digital scrapping world is mainly English speaking :-)
I got to join Rebecca Lynn's CT last week. She has some lovely products so I was eager to join. Besides, it's my first CT job, hopefully there will be more someday, but Rebecca is easy going and easy to work for so it's good to start doing this for someone like her. It doesn't hurt that I like her products :-)
I have done layouts with two of her products so far. First, I did a double pager with a Collab Kit from all the OScrap designers. It's called JollyO and is an absolutely beautiful and huge Christmas kit (image is clickable):

Here's the layout I did with it - I used mostly Rebecca Lynn's parts of it though:

The photos are from Christmas 2006 when Lovisa Lin was helping her little sister opening up her presents. The image is clickable and brings you to my DST gallery where the layouts can be seen more clearly.
The other kit I used was Rebecca Lynn's "Tis The Season", a really beautiful Christmas kit (image is clickable):

I used this kit for a few photos of Lovisa Lin. They were taken on Christmas Eve 2005 and she was getting so tired of waiting for Christmas to come. The second page of the layout was also done for a challenge at the OScraps blog.

I used a couple of other things from other designers on the layout to the left. You can click on the image to go to my gallery and see detailed credits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome LO's!! Great to see you blogging!! Congrats on your first CT 'job!' You're doing great!! You really jumped in head first!! Awesome!