Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Snow

I did a couple of layouts of Lovisa Lin from that day at the beginning of December when it snowed a bit :-) She had so much fun in the snow, made angels, tried to make a snowman but since there was only like an eighth of an inch on the ground, she couldn't do it and just drew it instead! The only problem she had was that she couldn't look up - she was so afraid of the wet snow getting in her eyes.

It seems like all my layouts are blue these days :-) I used, once again, Kiki Halbert's gorgeous All Is Still Paper pack, I'm just amazed at those papers and I'm really never satisfied that I'm doing them justice. I also used her brand new Snowy Overlays and beautiful Die Cuts among other things.

Clicking the layout brings you to my gallery at DST.

6 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Absolutely love your layouts. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and enjoy your time here in the states.

Unknown said...

Lovely, lovely layouts.

Tammy said...

Beautiful layouts and I love the picture of her. Love the snowy effect.

Donna B. Miller said...

I go through color phases in my layouts, too. Your blue layouts are just lovely.

Rachel said...

how pretty! love the blue!

gabs-art said...

fab layouts!