Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Krossavík

I did a layout using Rebecca Lynn's gorgeous kit, From This Day On. It's an elegant and beautiful wedding kit.

I thought it would be perfect for pictures from my brother's wedding. My SIL wore a traditional Norwegian gown which she hand embroidered herself. The main color of the skirt and vest is black, but the embroidery is really colorful and beautiful.

Anyway, when I had loaded the kit into PSE, I found out that the wedding photos are somewhere in a box - and I didn't want to dig too deep to find them, so I decided to try to find other photos to use with this kit. And I found beach photos of Lovisa Lin that I took last Easter Monday. The kit was perfect for them :-)
Clicking the kit brings you to it in Rebecca's shop at OScraps. Clicking the layouts brings you to my gallery at DST for more detailed images and credits.

Oh, and by the way, I probably should mention that the book template I use to display my layouts is by Blushbutter. Since I always scrap 2 pages at a time from each kit, I like to display them this way - it gives me an idea of how my layouts are going to look together in an album.

6 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

I just love your layouts! Would love to see the one with your sister's wedding dress, sounds like a beautiful dress. Congrats on the guest CT gig, I was Rak'd by Kiki and love what I got.

4guysandme said...

Beautiful layouts. That is a lovely kit and you've done a great job with your layouts using it.

Robin Ennis Willson said...

How beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are amazing!!! what a creative and fun way to use this kit!! it shows how versatile is!! your photobook is great ;)
Hugs & kisses,
Mariquita

Steph.Gibson said...

Congrats on your new CT gigs. Can't wait to get to know you over at Sue's.

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Great kit and layouts! Beautiful!