Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Digital Candy...

I got my fourth CT job this weekend. It's with Digital Candy and they have some wonderful products! I just finished this double layout with a gorgeous kit from Rebecca Gold. The photos are from last August when we went on a trip to a remote part of North-west Iceland. There is an outdoor museum - an indoor one as well, but the pictures are from outdoors :-) The museum specializes in vehicles; boats, planes and cars.The kit I used is called Bomber Boy and is really beautiful. Gorgeous papers and beautiful elements. On the right side, it's my little one enjoying herself. I didn't think she would, but she loved it. Outside, that is, inside she just wanted to get everything out of it's place :-) What 14 month old wouldn't?
Here's the kit I used. Gorgeous, isn't it?
As usual: Clicking the layout brings you to my DST gallery for details and credits. Clicking the kit brings you to where it is at the Digital Candy shop. And the display book is by Blushbutter.

5 comments:

Heather Stokes said...

Oh How nice. BEAUTIFUL Layouts. How do you keep up with FOUR ct's...lol
I can hardly keep up with one.
I love Rebecca Gold's products, she sells in our forum over at Just For The Scrap Of It too, and I have been DROOLING over that Bomber Boy kit.
GREAT work!

Unknown said...

Beautiful deep colours in those background papers. More gorgeous LO's.

gabs-art said...

congrats on your ct!

Miranda Barten said...

Great layouts..left you some love at DST!

Helena said...

Ooh, that is a nice kit! The papers look lovely. I like your layouts!