Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas morning

I just won the blog challenge over at Vera Lim's blog. Yeah!! A gift card to spend at one of my favorite stores! I haven't received it yet, but I've already decided what to spend it on :-)
Anyway, the challenge was to use a patterned paper, two frames, at least three flowers, a ribbon, stitching and two different alphas. Here are my layouts - it's the first one that won the prize, the other one is just the second page - I always scrap two-pagers!

These are my girls on Christmas morning 2006, enjoying our traditional Christmas breakfast of spicy cake and hot chocolate. The older one enjoyed it immensely. The younger one was only 6 months old and had just started to experience with solid food, so she only got to taste the tiniest bit of hot chocolate on my finger - but she LOVED it!!
Clicking the image will bring you to my gallery for complete and detailed credit.

4 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Congrats!! That layout is fabulous, which all of the ones I've seen over at OAKS are. Nice blog. Hope you'll consider posting to the OAKS blog hop too.
Enjoy your day

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Great start on your blog! Darling layouts! Your Christmas breakfast sounds yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a gorgeous layout! Beautiful! Congrats on winning! I drool over Vera's stuff all the time! :o)

Have a wonderful day!

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

congrats on the win! Love the layout.