Sunday, December 16, 2007

O Christmas Tree...

We are in Iowa right now and are going to stay here with my brother and SIL for Christmas and New Years. We got here Friday morning, and they were so nice as to wait with decorating until then. Lovisa Lin was so excited and wanted to do it right away. So, Friday afternoon they decorated the tree. It was so much fun - of course, I was no help, except with picture taking :-) But she did a great job decorating with uncle Siggi and aunt Jennie. And the result was great!
I did these two layouts, one with them decorating and the other with Lovisa Lin admiring her work, with Monica Verkland's (Flow's) gorgeous Christmas Surprise kit. It's available at Digital Candy. She does some amazing work. I also used Chrissy Williams' beautiful templates on both layouts.

Here's the kit I used:

As always, clicking the layout brings you to my DST gallery for details and credits, and clicking the kit brings you to the Digital Candy Store. I miss my Blushbutter display book templates - I accidentally left them at home on my EHD.

No comments: