Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Fingerpaint...???

I know it's Christmas (LOL) but I just have to scrap!! Well, I didn't do these today, but had to post because I kinda like them! The photos are from a weekend in September when we had some friends for a visit. Lovisa Lin and her friend were into crafts all weekend and finally got to use the fingerpaints - and then Matthildur insisted (loudly!) that she got to paint too :-) We didn't have enough craft aprons for all of them, so Matthildur got an apron but the big girls got to take their shirts off with a promise of a bath when they were done. Of course, since they knew they were going in the tub right after, the temptation to paint more than the paper was just too great. And they had so much fun!


I used papers from Simonetta Rosetti Designs new Basic PaperPack with a whole lot of other awsome stuff from Sue's store.

As usual, clicking the layouts brings you to my DST gallery for details and complete credits. Clicking the paper pack brings you to Sue's gorgeous store at Sophia Sarducci's

3 comments:

gabs-art said...

really, really funny! great done!

Carolyn Albro said...

OMG!! What cute pictures. I'm glad I don't have to clean them up LOL

Michelle said...

It looks like they had fun.