Monday, December 17, 2007

Grandpa

These photos are of Lovisa Lin with her grandfather. They adore each other. On the first layout she is dragging him all over the pier and getting to do whatever she wanted - to the greatest amusement of them both! The second layout has my most favorite photo of the two of them, since you can just see the mutual admiration shining from their eyes :-)
I used a kit released today by Simonetta Rossi Designs. It's gorgeous and it's called The Queen Jewels.
Clicking the layouts brings you to my DST gallery for details and credits. Clicking the kit brings you to it in Simonetta's store at Sophia Sarducci's

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that 2nd LO - you can really see the love between them, and I love how you highlighted it.

Azrood said...

Gorgeous layouts! The bond between grandfather and grandchild is just so precious and I love the way you captured that. Also love the photo effects on the second layout!

gabs-art said...

i love these lo's - beautiful and stunning!

Leigh said...

Beautiful lo's! The square effect in the 2nd one is beautimous! TFS!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Just had to stop by to admire your work. Hoping that OAKS will be back up soon. As always, your LO's are stunning. Emjoy your time in Iowa and have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Both layouts are gorgeous, but that second one, I agree, it's my fave! I love how you blended it, but boxed in their faces. STUNNING!

Gina.Maria said...

I really like the effect on teh second layout - very cool!

Unknown said...

Hi! You are the lucky winner of Natalie Bird product from Designs in Digital. Could you please email me at annd@sasktel.net to get your prize!? Thanks for leaving a comment on the blog