Thursday, December 27, 2007

Garden Fun...

We had such good weather this past spring and early summer that we spent a lot of time in the garden. Lovisa Lin loved it - of course, and the little one did too. It's just that she wasn't even 1 yet and not sure enough on her feet to walk and run on the grass! But she SO wanted to run and follow her big sister everywhere she went. Instead, she just sat in the grass and watched, and it was so obvious on her face how much she looked forward to being able to run too :-)

I used an amazing kit by Mistica Designs called Home Is Where The Heart Is. It's just gorgeous.
As usual, clicking my layouts will bring you to my DST gallery for details and credits and clicking the kit brings you to Monja's store at Digital Scrap Girl.

2 comments:

AfriDigiDiva said...

Wow! I wish we had Spring-ish weather right now. Love the layouts! That's a beautiful kit and your work is fantastic.

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

WOW, awesome layouts! I love that kit.