Sunday, December 09, 2007

Snow, snow, snow!

We got snow on Friday - like real Christmas snow! We didn't get much, only about quarter of an inch that stuck - but the snowfall itself was fun. Matthildur Inga, my younger daughter, isn't used to snow (can you believe it - we live in ICELAND!) - she has obviously seen it and been out in it, but not too much. She was in total awe of the snowfall! Instead of running around in the snow like Lovisa Lin, my older one, she just stood there and watched. She just kept looking up to catch the flakes on her face or tried to catch them in her hand. Finally she found the snow too wet and too cold and wanted to go inside.
I did another layout of her snow photos. Unfortunately I didn't get any good ones, somehow they all turned out bad. Which is why I tried to disguise them by blending them into Kiki Halbert's gorgeous All Is Still papers. The blue is her papers - completely. I extracted the photos so none of what's in the blue is any of mine :-) She does make the most beautiful papers. I also used one of her Icy Journal Frames and her Painted Wonderland Alpha.
Clicking the layout brings you to my DST gallery for details and credits. The display book is by Blushbutter.

4 comments:

Petra said...

wow, I so hope it's going to snow over here this winter...Just love all the beauty of nature! :) Love the pages here...

Have a great sunday and thanks for stopping by my blog:) Hugs!

Unknown said...

Beautiful LO - especially love the small close up photo of her face.

Gina.Maria said...

I really love your layouts!

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

visiting from dst!
Love your layouts, they are gorgeous. I just scrapped my first snow layout today:)