Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Waterfall

We went to visit friends at the beginning of August last year. On our way back we stopped really quickly by this waterfall that's right by the road. I just wanted to take pictures and Lovisa Lin wanted to go with. Matthildur was sleeping in the car so my husband stayed there with her. Lovisa and I just went really quickly to a place where I could get somewhat decent photos and where it wasn't swarming with tourists! It's a popular tourist stop here in Iceland and all the buses stop here, as well as privately travelling tourist since it's a really beautiful waterfall and easy to spot since it's right at the roadside.
Anyway, I managed to get a couple of photos of the falls and then a couple of photos of Lovisa Lin with the falls in the background. It was one of those stops where you can say "I was there" because you have photos, but you haven't really BEEN there :D

I used a lot of stuff from Janosch Designs, but most of it is from her gorgeous Jana's Dreams Collection.

As usual, clicking the layout book brings you to my DST gallery for details and credits. Clicking the kit brings you to Janosch's store at Hot-Spot-Scraps. The layout book is by Blushbutter.

5 comments:

Daly said...

This is a gorgeous layout. Love the way you tinted the photos. I'm going to check out that kit right now. (Love it!)

Petra said...

these are soo pretty and really love the second one..look at that sweet face! and those goodies look so nice!! TFS

have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by my blog! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Gorgeous layouts! As always! :o) I love that one where you used her picture in the background. Stunning !

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Simply stunning layout. I just love to look at your work. Thanks for stopping by my blog today too.

Unknown said...

2 great LO's and a beautiful kit.