Sunday, January 06, 2008

My little beauties :-)

These photos were taken in July 2006 when my little one was 7 days old. It was morning and we were just all relaxing in bed before starting the day. Anyway, my big girl started talking to her little sister, just about 3,5 year old important stuff so I decided to snap some photos. And while they were snuggling together, Lovisa Lin got the first smile ever from Matthildur Inga. Well, mom says it must be gastric spasms - but I KNOW this is a smile! Doesn't it look like a smile :D

The journaling on the first layout goes something like this:
"It's July 3, 2006 and Matthildur Inga is 7 days old. The sisters were in our bed together, chatting, and Lovisa Lin got the first smile! Then - and always!!"
And the journaling on the second layout goes like this:
"Do you see those people always looking at us and cuddling us Matthildur Inga? I'll tell you, they are not all bad. They can actually be pretty good if you play your cards right. I've managed to keep them wrapped around my little finger for a few years and I think it might get easier now that there are two of us. But don't tell them any of this!"
Rebecca Lynn has a new kit and that's what I used. It's so beautiful - soft and sweet and perfect for little girly layouts! It's called Cutie Pie and is available in Rebecca's store at OScraps.

Clicking the image brings you to my DST gallery for details and credits. Clicking the kit brings you to the kit in Rebecca's store at OScraps.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

2 gorgeous layouts - perfect.

BHo said...

Beautiful work!

MadameMim said...

Very lovely! Cute girls!

Amy Eileen said...

How cute!!!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Too Too Cute!!!!!

Have an awesome day!

Leigh said...

very cute!

Anonymous said...

I love your journaling! And I think it's a smile! Who smiles when they have gas? I think that is just a silly thing to say. ROFL Ok, everyone said it to me when my baby's smiled too. I will stand by it and say they were smiling.

Beautiful layouts of beautiful girls!

Have a wonderful day!

HartofDixie said...

That's a beautiful page!

Scrapmuch said...

Gorgeous layout!! what adorable kids, too