Thursday, January 03, 2008

Too Cold...

I thought I'd post a couple of layouts of the dogs in my brother's household last weekend. It was cold and they really did not want to go outside - even though they had too!I used a paper pack by Kiki Halbert called Varsity Blues and her Frosted Steel Alphas. Her papers just continue to amaze me - they are absolutely gorgeous!
As usual, clicking the layout book (by Blushbutter) brings you to my DST gallery for details and credits. Clicking the kits brings you to Kiki's new store at PDW.

6 comments:

Jen U said...

What a beautiful layout! Love those papers and alphas too! :)

Barb said...

Very pretty! I love the color combo!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

As always I love your layout. Those papers are gorgeous, I just may have to go and check them out. So glad to see you as a guest with Heather. Everyone I've ever rakked for her as become a guest. I'm so glad that trend continued. Have a great day!

Monique said...

Beautiful layout, I love the colors! Have a great day!

Not Everyones Mama said...

Wow! Another gorgeous layout! And what pretty dogs! Beautiful! I had to scroll down, I know I have said this before, but your daughters are just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

great color combo!