Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hello!!!

We went on a camping trip with some friends of ours in August. We met up at this place in the north-west of Iceland and my younger daughter was seeing some of them for the first time. She took an instant liking to this one guy in our group and tried her hardest to get him to notice her - but he didn't! At one time he was on the ground talking to us and Matthildur tried everything to get his attention. She talked to him, she knocked on his forehead with her fist, she slobbered into his ear - but nothing! He just kept on talking, we watched in amusement and Matthildur was just amazed that there was someone she liked - that just did NOT notice her!! Amazing - but funny to watch :D
I used a new kit by Simonetta Rossi Designs. It's called Bohemian Bliss and it's gorgeous. Bright, grungy and beautiful!
As usual, clicking the layout brings you to my DST gallery for details and credits. Clicking the kit brings you to Sue's shop at Sophia Sarducci's.

3 comments:

Diane Rooney said...

You do beautiful layouts. Really lovely work. Iceland - how fantastic. I've always wanted to go. I lived in Norway for 4 yrs and would love to travel further north ;)

Rose said...

Beautiful LOs! I love the colors!!!

Lynn Grieveson said...

Beautiful layouts - I love the colors in that kit too.