Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Faces...

My older daughter has entered her early teens. VERY early teens since she only recently celebrated her 5 birthday. However, attitude-wise, she could just as well be 15! Granted, I can easily be a huge pain in the backside when I'm working my camera in everybody's faces - but she hasn't yet discovered that giving me the "attitude face" only makes me want to take MORE photos! She has such an adorable attitude face :D
I took these photos within a timespan of couple of minutes. She was getting really fed up with the camera (LOL).I used Monica Verkland's (Flow) kit called Powder. She is just an amazing designer and you can get her stuff at Digital Candy.As usual, clicking my layouts brings you to my DST gallery for details and credits (you might have to scroll down a bit, I've been uploading a LOT to DST lately!). Clicking the kit brings you to Monica's store at DC. The layout book is by Blushbutter.

5 comments:

Web Designz by Kristi said...

Wow, beautiful kit! I have to check it out! I love blues and browns!

susan said...

Wonderful kit! And can so relate to the attitude thing being the mother of 2 DDs 18 and 13...Actually it's starting to get better with the oldest so hang in there!

susan said...

Wonderful kit! And can so relate to the attitude thing being the mother of 2 DDs 18 and 13...Actually it's starting to get better with the oldest so hang in there!

Léa said...

You have a very beautiful blog... And your LO's are fantastic...

gabs-art said...

you did a very good job ;-)

tell me how to get the layouts in such a nice book as on your blog? I really love this!