Friday, January 04, 2008

Guangxi Museum...

I'm trying to finish my China album. We took the trip in March 2004 - almost 4 years ago - and I want to get it in an album ASAP. These photos are from our last day in Nanning, which is the capital city of Guangxi Province. The plan was to go to the Provincial Museum, but when we got there, the museum was closed so we couldn't get in. We didn't care, though, because the garden was just gorgeous! We spent a lot of time just walking around and admiring the buildings and the surroundings before we sat down and enjoyed an outdoor dance performance by a Miao minority dance group. It was so much fun and at the end, everybody got to take part in the dancing - some with more grace than others :D

I used a gorgeous paper pack by Carla Phillips at Designing Moments. It's a perfect basic paper pack that you can go to again and again. And it's wonderful for blending - which I love to do!
Clicking the layout book (by Blushbutter) brings you to my DST gallery for details and credits. Clicking the kit brings you to Carla's store at DM.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Great Layouts! I'll have to check out those papers.

Gina.Maria said...

I really love your layouts! The way you blended the image into the paper and extracted the people looks so cool!

Robin L said...

wonderful los with a great story. Love those papers!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts and I am loving those papers. They sure are awesome to blend with :)

Hugz,

Biancka