Thursday, January 10, 2008

I feel pretty...!

No one is more into Matthildur Inga than Matthildur Inga herself. And that's saying a lot because I'm pretty sure she is the cutest little thing on earth along with her big sister :D But give her a mirror and she is all smiles and adoring faces! But I guess all babies are like that, aren't they?
And here she is, admiring herself immensely! I just had to use these lyrics from West Side Story - they just fit the layout to a tee!

I used Lauraskathi's Suzie kit and her Suzie glitter. This kit is filled to the brim with all kinds of goodies.

As usual: Clicking the layout brings you to my DST gallery for details and credits, clicking the kit brings you to Kathi's store at Funky Playground. And the layout book is by Blushbutter.

1 comment:

Micheline Martin said...

WOW what a stunning layout, I'm def. going to hafta get that kit Kathi is a very talented designer!