Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Another walk...

One of the perks of living in the country side is that we are always close to nature. When we take walks we only have to walk out of our house and we are there :D So, we take quite a few walks - and I have tons of photos of my daughters those walks.
These photos are from this past summer. My older one keeps finding treasures under each and every stone so walks can take a long time! It's ok, though, we discover new and exciting things every time, through her. My little one spent last summer watching her big sister and wanting to do everything she did. She turner 1 at the end of June, so all she had was the wish - her ability was a bit limited :DI used quite a bit of things from Natalie Bird, available at Color Line Design. She has some beautiful designs. The papers are from a paper pack with "extras" called Unlock the Secrets. I just thought it was perfect for this photo of Lovisa Lin exploring nature!
As usual, clicking the layout brings you to my DST gallery for details and credits. Clicking the kit brings you to Natalie's store at Color Line Design. The layout book is a template by Blushbutter which you drop the flattened jpg layouts into. I just love the way it looks and since I always scrap a 2 page layout, this format helps me figure out if the 2 pages actually look halfway decent together :D You can find Blushbutter's layout book template here.

2 comments:

Robin L said...

I love your los, they are beautiful! Thanks for the tip I will be checking that out. I too live in the country and love it.

susan said...

Very cool book template - I'm going to go check that out!