Monday, January 07, 2008

The Ocean

I have a whole set of gorgeous photos of my older daughter that I took really early last spring at our beach. We don't have too many sunbathing beaches here in Iceland since the North Atlantic hardly gets warm enough :-) But we do have som great beaches for explorations and walking. And, we are lucky enough to have one of those beaches in a 5 minute walking distance from our house. We try to go there as often as possible with a bucket, a shovel and a bag to bring back our amazing finds :D

I used Laura Burger's new Techno Office kit and some stuff from her January Goodie Pouch. Laura is having a sale so the kit is only $2,99 - AND, there is a contest going on at her blog! Purchase the Techno kit, do a layout with it and post a link to the layout at Laura's blog in the comment section and you will be added to the hat for a chance of a $20 GC to her Treasures to Scrap Store. The contest will be completed at the end of January and layouts need to be submitted by the 25th of January. Go ahead, her stuff is gorgeous - so try your luck!

Clicking the layout book brings you to my DST gallery for details and credits. Clicking the kit brings you to it in Laura's store at TTS. It's also available in her other stores (links to the left). The layout book is by Blushbutter.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is really a nice kit!

Minerva Huhn said...

this kit is great - but what you've done is greater!

Love your pages!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Gorgeous layouts as always. Great kit too. If I weren't trying to restrain myself from buying anything new, I'd be all over that one. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL layout! And what a gorgeous kit! I was going to tell you if you get a Fotki account or photobucket or something like that, upload your pictures then use HTML code that you can still put your pictures in. I actually prefer to do it that way. I don't know why, but I do. LOL

Have a great day!

Robin L said...

what a beautiful kit and I love your lo!