Sunday, January 20, 2008

Reading the paper...

My big girl has always loved to read. Or, more accurately, she loves to PRETEND to read and she loves to be read to :D Her facial expressions, while reading, have always been so amazingly cute (and I'm not saying that just because I'm her mom - it's a fact LOL!). The night I took those photos, she was 19 months old and she had just spent half an hour trying to get her PJs on correctly. Obviously, from the photos, she hadn't succeeded yet, but then she got a little side tracked by the newspaper, which I had been reading on the floor. She started reading it too - and it wouldn't have ended up as a scrapbook page, hadn't it been for HOW she read the paper! Wouldn't it have been easier to just pick it up and hold it? LOL. Then her face just got so cute - it looks as if she is seriously considering what was happening to the world!!
I used Kiki Halbert's new kit. It's called Twinkle Toes and it's just gorgeous!! Nothing new, really, since all of Kiki's designs are gorgeous. But this kit is so girly and pretty. Just perfect for the day to day things my girls do :D Oh, and do you see the wordart? Just in time for Valentines day are Kiki's beautiful Lovely Swirls. I just love them - and we don't even celebrate Valentines day. I think they are just perfect for all layouts of the ones you love.

As usual, clicking the layout brings you to my DST gallery for details and credits. Clicking the kit brings you to Kiki's SBE store - and clicking the Lovely Swirls brings you to Kiki's PDW store. She does have some amazing stuff in her stores. Check them out :D
Oh, and the layoutbook is by Blushbutter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, this is way too cute! The funny thing is, she'll probably always love reading the paper! Great idea for a page. The kit is great, too -- thanks for the 411!

Heather said...

Great use of Kiki's new products. I'm looking for just the right photo to use with Twinkle Toes.

Anonymous said...

what cute pages. I remember my kids doing that!