Sunday, January 13, 2008

Embrace the World

My big girl is not a very outdoorsy type. If she got her way she would stay inside her whole life, warm and cozy, preferably in front of the TV. No such luck :D We try to go outside as much as we can, it's sometimes difficult since we have strong winds here two out of every three days, but we try anyway. When we do get her out the door, she usually enjoys it. At least until she decides she has walked enough and starts whining for one of us to hold her. I never give up, I usually make her walk the whole way, but my husband has a "slight" soft spot for his girls and usually gives in at some point :D Oh, well, if you can't have your dad wrapped around your little finger - you're definately not playing your cards right (LOL).
These photos are from Christmas 2006. We went for a walk on the 26, after having been inside and eating too much heavy food on the 25. The weather reminded us of spring so we didn't need too heavy clothes, and Lovisa Lin was in her element. She was in her own little world, enjoying everything around her.
I used Birgit Kerr's new kit called His Heart plus a few other things of Birgit's. She has the most amazing designs and I can't believe how lucky I am to have gotten on her CT!
As usual, clicking the layout brings you to my DST gallery for details and credits. Clicking the kit brings you to Birgit's shop at Scrapbook Graphics. And the layout book is by Blushbutter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these layouts, with the book pages -- such a cool look!

Heather said...

You always do such beautiful LO's. I'm envious of your talent to do 2-page spreads.

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Great LO! Love that kit too!

gabs-art said...

wonderful layout and congrats for being at birgits ct!

and please tell me: how do you do this with the book?

I would really love to know!

have a good start,
gabs