Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Geysir

Some photos from our trip to the Geysir area at the end of November. The weather was perfect for photos so I have a LOT to scrap!! I got RAKd by Heather Manning at the end of December and I got this gorgeous kit called Icy Sparkles. Since then I actually got to be a guest on her CT for the next three months!! Yeah - I love Heather's designs!Here's Heather's awsome kit. It just oozes frost and ice - and it's full of wonderful bling and sparkles!
As usual: Clicking the layout brings you to my DST gallery for details and credita and clicking the kit brings you to Heather's store. The layout book is by Blushbutter.



3 comments:

Tiffani K said...

gorgeous layouts!

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Awesome layouts and beautiful kit from Heather!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

eyelet4u2 said...

Awesome job on the layouts and looks like you use the perfect kit to showcase them.