Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Sunset

Our days are getting shorter and even though it's still daylight when I get up in the morning I know it won't be long until it will be pitch dark most of the waking hours as well as the sleeping hours LOL We are still getting beautiful sunsets at night, though - and since I'm going to try and get back on the 365 wagon, as of September 1, this is my photo for yesterday...
This is sunset at 20:51 last night. Isn't it gorgeous? The girls had already fallen asleep, the house was clean, I had a strong cup of coffee - and just sat on my balcony watching the sunset while I was waiting for Bones to start on the TV :) Perfect night LOL

Anyways, news on the scrapping front...Dawn Inskip is having a sale in her Digi Chick store - it's 30% off storewide, so better check it out!!!

And of course, I have a few layouts - well quite a few actually, since I'm very scrapping motivated these days :)

Lovisa Lin, my older daughter walking home from Kindergarten in October 2006. She's just gorgeous and has the warmest, most beautiful smile. I'm not being at all biased LOL I used Soval Designs' A comme automne - just a very gorgeous fall kit with beautiful and warm colors.

Here she is again, almost 3 years later. She's 6,75 (six and three quarters - that's her favorite answer now that she's watching and reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone LOL) and is already losing a LOT of baby teeth. At one point she looked like a very old man, with only one baby tooth hanging lose in the middle of her top gum, but now bot teeth are coming down beautifully - and it looks like she'll even grow them out straight!!! I used Mystique Designs' gorgeous new kit, Orange Field, available at OScraps.

That's our cat, her name is Kung-Fu Rósalín. Rósalín because my younger daughter wanted to name her Rósa and because my older daughter wanted to name her Lína :) Kung-Fu because Kung Fu Panda was my daughters' favorite movie when we got the cat - and she bears a slight resemblence to the panda. The slight resemblence being that they are both black and white LOL Anyways, that cat behaves like a dog and follows us everywhere. Last Saturday, when I took this photo, she followed us on a walk and quite enjoyed exploring the lava fields where we went. But she was TIRED when we finally got back home!!! I used Vera Lim's newest kit, Life's an Adventure, available at Vera Lim Design and Shabby Pickle.


This is Matthildur Inga, my younger daughter on that walk with the cat :)
I used Edeline Marta's newest kit, Beyond Moments. Edeline is guesting at Funky Playground this month and this kit is exclusively there.

I have two more layouts - but I'll keep them for tomorrow LOL Thank you for stopping by, and if you want to see full credits for the layouts, please click them - they're linked :)

5 comments:

Sonja said...

wow ...very wonderful Lo´s is great

Mary said...

I totally agree with you about the sunset ;) It's a beautiful shot btw and yoru pages are fab as always :)

TFS

Sandra said...

I really really miss the days getting darker..isnt it strange, but when you are away from them, its like something is missing.. lol :)
Great blogpost!

Jan J. said...

Love the LOs and the "Joy" LO is especially gorgeous! Love your little kitty too - so cute!

Zin from the Alps said...

You have been so busy, nice job!