Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More new stuff...

Just some more layouts I wanted to show :)

My first and only ultrasound photos, showing my three year old at 19 weeks :) I used Penny Springman and MandaBean's collab, Anticipation to scrap these. And, if you buy this collab before October 2, you'll get a Breastfeeding Addon for free!!!

Thanksgiving 2004. We were visiting my brother and his wife in the States and my older daughter, who was almost 2 at the time, got to help my brother preparing the turkey. Well, the turkey was HUGE - bigger than she was, really LOL
I used mle card's gorgeous new kit Pumpkin Patch to do this layout, as well as a new template from Wild Dandelions. Both available at The Scrap Orchard.

My gorgeous little three year old. She had just recovered from the foulest mood by the sight of a chocolate buiscuit LOL Chocolate really does salvage the worst of moods :)
I used Edeline Marta's newest kit, Blue Sky, which is available at Funky Playground during her guest month there.

And here she is again - also in a bad mood LOL You could almost think she's always moody - but she's not. She really is the happiest child and smiles most of the time, but she also has a temper the size of the Empire State Building, so when she gets cross, she really gets CROSS!!! We have the hardest time talking her down from those temper tantrums - but thankfully, she's mostly a happily smiling and lauging child :)

The layouts are all linked for full credit - thank you for stopping by!!!

No comments: